Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Elite and All-Star Prize Winners -- September!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 6 months ago
Elite and All-Star Prize Winners -- September!

Did you know that the more points you earn, the more perks you get here in the Total Beauty Community?

Once a month, we'll do two drawings for great prizes. One will be selected from our All-star/Elite member pool, and one will be selected from our Elites only pool. The more points you earn, the closer you get to winning a great prize!

Click here for the full details on earning points. You earn points for everyday things like logging in, writing reviews, and commenting on videos and blogs... and you also earn extra points for things like uploading photos or videos, inviting friends to join the community and getting other users to rate your content. The more you do, the more you earn! You will earn an all-star badge once you hit 10,000 points... and once you pass 50,000 points you'll have an elite badge.

This month, our prizes are all about skin care!

Our elite winner for September is Twmichello -- congrats! You've won a three product skin care set from Pevonia, including:
-Ligne Purilys phyto-gel cleanser
-Ligne Special enzymo-spherides peeling cream
-Ligne Radiance lightening gel

Our All-Star/Elite winner for September is Sweetpea29 -- congrats! You've won a three product skin care set from Physicians Formula, including:
-Moisture Balance Hydrating & Balancing Cleanser SPF 15
-Moisture Balance Hydrating & Balancing Moisturizer SPF 15
-Moisture Balance Ultra-Hydrating Day & Night Cream

Congrats to this month's winners! Check your email for a message from me on how to claim your prize.

Stay active in the community to keep earning points... you could be our next winner!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

yestfl
elite
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Elite and All-Star Prize Winners -- September!

Wow! Lucky girls, congratulations!

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

Congrats ladies! I'm a newbie but certainly working my way up. TotalBeauty is such a useful site. I like how it covers topics from beauty to health. I see myself spending lots of time reading and sharing here. :-)

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

Congrats, Ladies! Let us know how you like the products! :-)

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

congrats ladies! xo xo

fyrcracker2008
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

Excellent-huge congrats ladies! Wining is always a huge bonus especially when you are already participating on a site you LOVE!!!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

Congrats ladies! These prizes look great! :)

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

Those look great! Congrats!

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

Those look great! Congrats!

Yumi985
1 year, 5 months ago

I wish I could have all of this!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend