Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a vbeaute lip spread!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 6 months ago
Win a vbeaute lip spread!

Lip Spread Anti-Age Tinting Lip Gloss from vbeaute delivers silky smooth, lightweight moisture while imparting your lips with an anti- aging gloss. Formulated with self-adjusting V botanicals that react with your lip chemistry to create your very own afterglow, the formulation also boasts Cherry and Pomegranate Fruit Extracts to keep your lips feeling soothed and hydrated, while BioCellular Peptide works to correct and prevent environmental damage.

Pucker up -- we're giving away 5 of them!

For a chance to win a vbeaute lip spread, just fill out this form. Then, share your anti-aging concerns in the comments below.

Make sure you like vbeaute on Facebook and follow vbeaute on Twitter, too!

Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, October 22, 2012. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

20 Replies

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Win a vbeaute lip spread!

I have dry sensitive skin. I'd like to find a mild moisturizer.

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

As I approach 30 in the next month, my concern is to maintain youthful healthy skin, especially expression lines on my forehead, and around my eyes.

mecmec
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

my lips are becoming very dry and i've been wanting a good lip spread to put on before lipstick.

rosie_areola
1 year, 6 months ago

I'm almost 36 and my anti-aging concerns which I'm noticing a lot recently are fine lines around my eyes and lips and quite a few dark spots :(

FeliciaE
1 year, 6 months ago

My concern is fine line around my eyes and and the texture of my skin is changing

Sandyhere
1 year, 6 months ago

A line here, a line there.. pretty soon I can send my face around to get published!!

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

I moisturize from head to toe. Keeping hydrated is important to aging skin.

rachel_harville
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

I will be 35 November 1st and I am starting to get fine lines around my eyes and lips and I am constantly trying to find products to slow this process. I know there is no permanent solution but if I can slow the process I am very interested. I have always had very dry lips and I am always looking for a product to help with that problem as well.

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

I have dry skin and lines around my eyes and lips.

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 6 months ago

I don't want fine lines around my mouth...or anywhere on my face.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend