Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a vbeaute lip spread!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 6 months ago
Win a vbeaute lip spread!

Lip Spread Anti-Age Tinting Lip Gloss from vbeaute delivers silky smooth, lightweight moisture while imparting your lips with an anti- aging gloss. Formulated with self-adjusting V botanicals that react with your lip chemistry to create your very own afterglow, the formulation also boasts Cherry and Pomegranate Fruit Extracts to keep your lips feeling soothed and hydrated, while BioCellular Peptide works to correct and prevent environmental damage.

Pucker up -- we're giving away 5 of them!

For a chance to win a vbeaute lip spread, just fill out this form. Then, share your anti-aging concerns in the comments below.

Make sure you like vbeaute on Facebook and follow vbeaute on Twitter, too!

Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, October 22, 2012. We'll select 5 winners and notify them by email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

20 Replies

CARRIEROMAN
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Win a vbeaute lip spread!

I am starting to get fine lines aoround my yes and smile lines...=(

evet
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

It is dryness on certain areas of my face, but lips have been a disaster during the winter over the years. I switched to lip gloss a few years ago, but it is the cheap kind and not tinted. I would like to see the different result trying something better.

yestfl
elite
1 year, 6 months ago

My main concern about aging is getting bags under my eyes!

Mamavalveeta03
1 year, 6 months ago

My concern would be extreme skin dryness. It seems that no matter what I use, I can't beat it!

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

My aging concern is two-fold: 1st- puffy puches under my eyes and then lines around my lip area.........sigh. Aging sucks but I intend to fight it every step of the way! LOL

fyrcracker2008
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

I'm finding that although I have very full lips naturally and have never smoked, at 38 I am see some fine lines on my upper lip. I use a dab of my night eye serum but my glosses are starting to spread to drift to the outside of my lips!

jpark107
1 year, 6 months ago

My aging concern is fine lines around my eyes, which are starting to develop!

dothefromkin
1 year, 6 months ago

lines around my eyes.

HolyTerror57
1 year, 6 months ago

The change in skin texture now that I am older.

lisak0368
1 year, 6 months ago

I am getting lines around my eyes & on my forehead between my eyes. Thank you for the giveaway:)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend