Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Squared, Squoval or Round Nails?

Discussion

robinrobin623
1 year, 6 months ago
Squared, Squoval or Round Nails?

Hi!
how do you ladies and gents shape your nails? I love squaring off my nails. I think they look nice, clean and professional. My nails naturally grow rounded and since I have long bony spider fingers, rounded nails make them look inhuman and I've accidentally cut people with them .
Squoval nails I sometimes do if I want a change in nail shape. If I want to go back to square nails I can just file  them back

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

11 Replies

darkangel81
allstar
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Squared, Squoval or Round Nails?

I usually file my nails in a squoval shape! HA it still amuses me that it's an actual word but that' the shape I like, not too round and not too square!

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

square for sure!

cheerio9551
insider
4 months ago

Squoval all the way! I've never heard that term before, but I love it. I like to have the shape of my nails echo the curve of my finger tips. It sounds fancy when I say it that way :)

MissXu
elite
1 year, 5 months ago

What a great discussion topic!! I actually like squoval, I believe. Or round... oh I can't pick! >_<

HeathRene
elite
1 year, 2 months ago

I love shaping my nails into a rounded, oval shape. My nails are longer and I feel that it looks more classic than long, square nails. I like the 1940s look that my nails have when I do this.

noellenyny8403
7 months, 3 weeks ago

I agree I love square nails. They look professional and classy, I couldn't get jnto the stiletto nail because I'm so stuck on seeing evil witches in movies have them its engrained in my mind lol

lovemyshoes
insider
7 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Squared, Squoval or Round Nails?
EricaF123 posted:

Definitely squoval!

I love square!

darkangel81
allstar
7 months, 1 week ago

Mine are sort of squoval, lol.

100racing
2 months, 3 weeks ago

I like squared but mine usually end up squeal since I'm not good with my left hand and I don't want sharp points that could scratch my baby!

100racing
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Re: Squared, Squoval or Round Nails?
100racing posted:

I like squared but mine usually end up squeal since I'm not good with my left hand and I don't want sharp points that could scratch my baby!

Should say squoval not squeal my phone changed it!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend