Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN an 8-pack of Fantasy Fiend Perfume!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 6 months ago
WIN an 8-pack of Fantasy Fiend Perfume!

We're giving away EIGHT roll-on bottles of Fantasy Fiend perfume!

All perfume ingredients are fractionated coconut oil and fragrance. They are hand-blended and made fresh to order. One lucky winner will receive all eight of the following scents:
Indigo Dragon- the smell of sweet violets combined with the deep rich scent of the dragon blood plant
Jailbait- the sticky sweet smell of a giant swirled lollipop
Bubblegum Princess- the scent of the bright pink bubblegum that you used to chew as a child
Egyptian Musk- the classic scent of rich exotic Egyptian musk
Vampire Slayer- fresh oranges, crushed almonds, a hint of clove, and freshly turned graveyard dirt
Sensual Amber- the sexy smell of amber musk
Enchanted Castle- rose petals, spiced sugared plums, and sandalwood
Aloha Kiss- fresh picked oranges, juicy pineapple, and sweet plumeria

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share which scent sounds most appealing to you in the comments below! Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, October 15. One winner will be selected and notified via email later that day. US only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

sandi57
insider
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: WIN an 8-pack of Fantasy Fiend Perfume!

I think the Sensual Amber would be the smell that would most appeal to me with a slose second being the Egyptian Musk!

yestfl
elite
1 year, 6 months ago

Whoohoo! thank you. :)

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 6 months ago

Aloha Kiss sounds amazing. I love tropical scents.

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

They ALL sound really nice and seem like a great variety of scents. I especially like the descriptions for the Indigo Dragon and Enchanted Castle. I would LOVE to win these scents!

finklette
1 year, 6 months ago

The Sensual Amber I think would smell nice.

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

Indigo Dragon sounds interesting.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 6 months ago

vampire slayer sounds awesome! lol

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

Enchanted castle sounds pretty good. The only ones that don't are Egyptian musk and Sensual amber. Too heavy for my liking.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend