Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Best Place to Get Samples

Discussion

KST
insider
1 year, 6 months ago
Best Place to Get Samples

Where do you go to get the best samples?  Online?  Free with purchase? Making friends at the department store?  To get the high-end type samples it seems the department store is the best bet if you can make nice with a sales clerk.  The makeup houses have good offers for 10 or more samples packs during specific promotional times (Ulta and Sephora) but you won't always get to try the designer brands.

Buying try-me sized products is a good move because you can use the products for a week or so and see if you really like them, but that could be an investment of $20 or more.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

nicky22
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Best Place to Get Samples

I usually get mine from department stores, especially closer to the holidays , if you spend a certain amount you get free samples (along with the free makeup bag) and if i like them i keep getting them and if i dont i know not to get them anymore.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 6 months ago

I like to sign up for free samples online! It's a nice way to try things that companies are willing to send me to try.

KST
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

If you live near a Barney's of New York, ask them when they're going to have their beauty bag promotion. If you spend $150.00 on cosmetics (sounds like a lot, but it doesn't take very many products to get to that amount), you get a gift bag of try-me and full sized products from Barney's. This has been the best gift with purchase yet. I do look for online samples too but it seems like it takes weeks for the samples to arrive unless you order products. Department stores are good too - I like the suggestion to go at holiday time with the best promotions.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend