Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Mascara

Discussion

Janine27
1 year, 6 months ago
Mascara

My favorite brand of mascara was discontinued a few years ago and I have hunted for a replacement for so long!  I have tried so many new brands and most are awful with clumps, brushes that are too fat, brushes that are too small, formulas that seem to disappear off of your eyelashes... Ugh!  Anyone know of a good waterproof mascara???

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

amcn93
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Mascara

While I was in high school, I was in dire need of a waterproof mascar for everyday use & for games. I used a lot of mascaras, but the one I found did wonders. It's called Define-A-Lash hydrofuge by Maybelline New York. I didn't give me fuller looking lashes, but the formula could hold a curl, gave me length in my lashes, no clumps, no smudges & the formula definately did not disappear.

Ashlei
1 year, 6 months ago

Maybelline Lash Stilleto(sp) Waterproof Mascara gives lashes beautiful length that is not clumpy or obnoxious, does not smudge, and is truly waterproof but easily removed with the right eye-makeup remover/cleanser. I and several of my friends have tried both the waterproof and regular version and all agree the waterproof is much better.

Janine27
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Re: Mascara
amcn93 posted:

While I was in high school, I was in dire need of a waterproof mascar for everyday use & for games. I used a lot of mascaras, but the one I found did wonders. It's called Define-A-Lash hydrofuge by Maybelline New York. I didn't give me fuller looking lashes, but the formula could hold a curl, gave me length in my lashes, no clumps, no smudges & the formula definately did not disappear.

Thanks for the tip! That will be the next one on my list to purchase!

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

Janine- Mary Kay has a mascara out called Lash Love and I do honestly love it. It has a great brush that is smaller and grabs every little lash and isn't clumpy. I wear contacts and it also doesn't flake or irritate my eyes. It also holds a curl and makes lashes incredibly long. They have now come out with a waterproof version and my friend bought it and said its identical to the non waterproof version.

darkangel81
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

You should try Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara or CG Lash Blast Waterproof mascara. Even the Lash Blash 24 hour mascara lasts a long time, even though it's not waterproof. Hope this helps.

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 2 weeks ago

Try Maybelline

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend