Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » What will be you Fall Styles for 2012?

Discussion

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago
What will be you Fall Styles for 2012?

The fashion and beauty industry is very influential when it comes to seasonal trends.

What will your Fall Styles be for 2012?

Are you keeping it simple with makeup, rocking runway fashion looks, or creating a style all your own?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: What will be you Fall Styles for 2012?

I tried the ombre lips for the first time the other day! loved it! Other than that, my makeup routine doesn't really change to much with the trends/seasons.

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: What will be you Fall Styles for 2012?
ladyboarder9669 posted:

I tried the ombre lips for the first time the other day! loved it! Other than that, my makeup routine doesn't really change to much with the trends/seasons.

Ombré lips do look very fun. Is there a specific product or colors you used?

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: What will be you Fall Styles for 2012?
nicky22 posted:

I tried red lips last season, so this fall i think im going after a more suptle, natural approach.

That's interesting. I usually wear neutral lips and I like trying bold, smoky eyes, especially blues and violets, for my brown eyes. However this season I may try to step out my comfort zone with bold lips, reds, plums, keeping the eyes neutral.

moesummer
1 year, 3 months ago

Out for sophisticated look lips, I actually go for some earth colors.

nicky22
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

I tried red lips last season, so this fall i think im going after a more suptle, natural approach.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend