Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » BEST nail protien EVER!!!

Discussion

pomomakeup
1 year, 6 months ago
BEST nail protien EVER!!!

I am a "Newbie" on the site and being that I have tried a lot of different products, along with the many people on here, I figured I should give my advice on the best nail protien I have ever used. The brand is called Nailtiques and they offer an array of products for your nails and the skin around them. What I found most interesting is that they offer different types of protien for different nail problems or concerns which I haven't seen before. For example, my nail problem was biting, peeling, chipping, brittle nails and for that Nailtiques suggested Formula 2. They also carry a Formula 1 and a Formula 3. I used the Formula 2 once a day for 1 week and then removed the product and put it on once a week for about 2 months. I saw a difference immediately but, over time I also saw that my nails started to grow at a very fast pace. My nails were shiny, strong but not hard and brittle and they looked great. I continued to use the product and before I knew it I have long, beautiful, strong nails AND I was no longer biting them. I suggest even if you don't have problem nails to take a look at the site or visit your local Ulta beauty store and get a Formula and see what a difference it makes for you. I will NEVER use another nail protein again. I hope if you do try that you will enjoy it. Visit Nailtiques.com to see where they sell the product near you. Please forgive me if the product has already been mentioned as I have not yet seen the whole site.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

0 Replies

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend