Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Calling all Curly Haired Gals

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 6 months ago
Calling all Curly Haired Gals

What products are you loving right now? I just started using Aveda Be Curly Style Prep and I love it! My stylist recommended a Pureology wax, but I find it too heavy. What works best on your curls? Share your tips, please!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Calling all Curly Haired Gals

Mary- awhile back TB was kind enough to send me the L'Oreal EverCreme cleansing conditioner to try and review and I have used it ever since. This product has changed my hair and I LOVE it! My hair is fine, and very curly, but I have a lot of it. Anything too heavy will weigh it down. With the L'Oreal my curls form so well now, there is almost no frizz and it keeps my color longer. I also started using their styling products and have awesome results with the EverStyle Curl Boosting Mousse, which has no alcohol and isn't crunchy either. I've used all the Aveda B Curly line and honestly like the L'Oreal much better and hey, its also lots cheaper! LOL

michelekaras
1 year, 1 month ago

I have real curly hair and i use a flat iron every day..before i tried Garnier Fruictis Style Sleek & Shine Blow dry balm. it works great. now i don't have to keep re-doing my hair all the time especially when it rains and humid

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

I like Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny system to tame the frizziness & Paul Mitchell's Extra Body Styling Foam for control and definition. There is a new line out by Paul Mitchell specifically for curly hair, so I am looking to try that soon.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend