Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » How to Look Younger Than Your Age

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 6 months ago
How to Look Younger Than Your Age

You may have seen this great article on our home page, but I wanted to share it here just in case you missed it: Celebrities Reveal: How to Look Younger Than Your Age. If you're looking for skin care tips or anti-aging advice, it's a must-read!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

KST
insider
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: How to Look Younger Than Your Age

Consistent, good skincare is #1 priority. Looking younger also depends on being polished by wearing age appropriate clothes, not over-doing makeup, and wearing your hair in a current style. Some women never graduate from high school and still dress and wear the same hairdo they're maintained for decades. Less is more, and rememer that pj's are for the bedroom.

mariasemuel
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

Thank you so much Mary for sharing these useful articles. I am using skinlastin for reducing dullness, aging and wrinkling skin.

Ada87
1 year, 6 months ago

Thank you for your sharing, good article!

david_gomes
1 year, 4 months ago

Yup! its nice and was a gud read actually :) Thanxs... btw was it written by you ???

claire87john
1 year, 3 months ago

Cool ! looks like i made a right decision when i signed up total beauty :-)

annahenderson
3 months, 2 weeks ago

First of all try to get 8 hours sleep. So go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6 or 11 and 7 etc. You should also drink lots of water to stay hydrated, you should be able to tell a difference from that! -------------------------------------------------------- health.proconview.com/kyle-leon-scam/

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend