Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Can someone tell me the difference between these Dior fragrnaces?

Discussion

Vividgirlrox
1 year, 6 months ago
Can someone tell me the difference between these Dior fragrnaces?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Can someone tell me the difference between these Dior fragrnaces?

Initially, when Miss Dior Cherie was first formulated in 2005 (and then reformulated for a lighter scent in 2011) was different from the Original Miss Dior. But now, the original Miss Dior is labeled Miss Dior Originale and the two bottles pictured are the same. One's just a newer bottle. The 2005 scent includes green mandarin, green tangerine, strawberry leaves, pink jasmine, violet, caramel popcorn, strawberry sorbet, patchouli, and crystalline musk. The 2011 reformulated version, created by Fran├žois Demachy, is supposed to be lighter and crisper with scents of cherry, pineapple, strawberry, mandarin, popcorn, jasmine, rose, violet, caramel, patchouli, amber, and musk. I hope that helps! Let me know if you need anything else.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend