Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » HELP PLEASE

Discussion

hautecurvywoman
insider
1 year, 6 months ago
HELP PLEASE

Hi!

I'm unable to enter my reviews. When I write one, I get a message that says to "enter review" but the site never takes it.

Also, it says to change my sharing.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks so much!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

robyne00
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: HELP PLEASE

I have had this issue a few times. Perhaps the site needs to be updated more frequently.

KimTB
1 year, 6 months ago

Hi! I will send this along to the right person and you should hear from someone tomorrow to fix this problem. Sorry for the trouble! -Kim

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 6 months ago

Hi there- It looks like you have posted some reviews since you wrote this message board post -- were you able to figure it out? Please let me know if you need additional help. Re: sharing -- when you write reviews, you have the option to share via Facebook if you'd like, that is probably the message you are seeing. Let me know if you have any other questions.

robyne00
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago

For the first time, I have had this issue today. :(

nicky22
allstar
1 year, 4 months ago

I had the same issue, and i couldnt sign in. Every time i sign in, it automatically signed me out.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend