Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Sigma Beauty

Discussion

NotJustGingerly
allstar
1 year, 7 months ago
Sigma Beauty

I have been thinking about investing in a new set of makeup brushes. A yahoo search brought me to a company called Sigma Beauty. Their specialty is makeup brushes - and at affordable prices too. A 12-15 pc set sells between $89 and $149, and the sets on the higher end of the range come with cases.

I am always coming to totalbeauty before I buy anything these days, but I do not see them in here. I have found plenty of reviews elsewhere on the internet to make the decision to go ahead and buy some, and I would like the opportunity to give my fellow "total-beauties" my reviews.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Sigma Beauty

Are these the brushes that almost all the YouTube makeup gurus gush about?

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Sigma Beauty

I've added a ton of brushes to the database. Let me know if you can't find the one you're looking for. Since there are what seems like a million, I am still working up uploading all of the brushes available for in the meantime, there are some in the database for review. Let me know if you need anything else! Hope that helps! :)

NotJustGingerly
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Re: Sigma Beauty
ChristineTB posted:

I've added a ton of brushes to the database. Let me know if you can't find the one you're looking for. Since there are what seems like a million, I am still working up uploading all of the brushes available for in the meantime, there are some in the database for review. Let me know if you need anything else! Hope that helps! :)

Yes, I see them and have commented on a few. Thank you!

NotJustGingerly
allstar
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: Sigma Beauty
MissXu posted:

Are these the brushes that almost all the YouTube makeup gurus gush about?

Yes, they are all over YouTube. I never realized how many videos are out there... But I learned some good eye makeup techniques!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend