Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » What is the best bronzer out there?

Discussion

allierw
1 year, 7 months ago
What is the best bronzer out there?

I've been searching forever for the perfect bronzer! Taking recommendations!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: What is the best bronzer out there?

I think it depends on what you want from a bronzer- matte, shimmer, etc as well as what skin tone and type you have. A good one to try, especially if you're pale or have a unique skin tone is the Ph Matchmaker bronzer from Physician's Formula. It adjusts to the shade that best suits your coloring. If you need it to be waterproof (or nearly so or your skin is uber oily) than try the one from Cargo. If money is no object, than go with the classic best bronzer from Guerlain (comes in several shades). If you need one that is cheap and effective, than try the E.L.F. 4 shade studio bronzer which is $3.00

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 6 months ago

Gosh is one of my favorites. I also love the physicians formula bronzers!

nicky22
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

I like estee lauder and maybelline bronzers.

mandy_goodman
insider
1 year, 4 months ago
Re: Re: What is the best bronzer out there?
jenn8779 posted:

I think it depends on what you want from a bronzer- matte, shimmer, etc as well as what skin tone and type you have. A good one to try, especially if you're pale or have a unique skin tone is the Ph Matchmaker bronzer from Physician's Formula. It adjusts to the shade that best suits your coloring. If you need it to be waterproof (or nearly so or your skin is uber oily) than try the one from Cargo. If money is no object, than go with the classic best bronzer from Guerlain (comes in several shades). If you need one that is cheap and effective, than try the E.L.F. 4 shade studio bronzer which is $3.00

I use cover girl tru blend it mixes well with the tru blend foundation which I really don't need to wear but I do on occasion.

hanana
allstar
10 months, 3 weeks ago

NYC in Sunny. SO incredibly cheap-you can easily find it for under three dollars. So the packaging is kind of blah. But the product is AMAZING. It's a matte bronzer and it goes on incredibly smooth and even. It's my holy grail.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend