Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Buy & WIN with our NEW Total Beauty Collection

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 7 months ago
Buy & WIN with our NEW Total Beauty Collection

Hey Ladies-

Our NEW Total Beauty Collection is on sale now! In this Collection, you'll receive 5 deluxe samples from Academie, Pur~Lisse, Jonathan Product, and Alison Raffaele -- plus, bonus gifts! And, when you buy now you'll automatically be entered to WIN a Burberry Beauty Gift Box worth $40!

Don't miss out! Buy now HERE for just $15 with FREE shipping!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: Buy & WIN with our NEW Total Beauty Collection
leisa_rajewski posted:

I have really dry skin, will the skin products be helpful for my skin type? Thanks, :Leisa

Hi Leisa- There are some great skincare products in this Collection including Pur~Lisse, Academie and Fiafini. Check out www.TotalBeauty.com/Collection to read what some users had to say about them. I hope you'll give it a try!

leisa_rajewski
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Buy & WIN with our NEW Total Beauty Collection

I have really dry skin, will the skin products be helpful for my skin type? Thanks, :Leisa

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend