Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a "For A Good Time, Call..." Movie Prize Pack!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 7 months ago
Enter to Win a "For A Good Time, Call..." Movie Prize Pack!

"For a Good Time, Call..." hits theaters August 31st, and to celebrate, we're giving away the ultimate movie prize pack!

Watch the movie trailer here.

One lucky winner will receive:

• a t-shirt
  • nail polish set
  • cell phone cover with microfiber cloth
  • a retro phone handset with cord and a $50 Visa Gift card to see the movie 
-- all courtesy of Focus Features!

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share how you have a good time with your beauty routine in the comments below.

Enter by 12pm PST on Tuesday, September 4, 2012. We'll select one winner and notify them by email later that day. This contest is open to US residents only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

volta
elite
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Enter to Win a "For A Good Time, Call..." Movie Prize Pack!

90s dance music has always been a HUGE inspiration to me in terms of fashion and beauty. The bold colors and designs inspire me to have fun with my makeup and try things that other people are usually too scared to wear. Makeup is ALL about having fun, it should NEVER be scary to people! Some people might not realize, but wearing bright colors can actually brighten up their day! At least that's what it does for me! I <3 Ari Graynor!

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 7 months ago

I play around with makeup. I love experiementing with new looks! that keeps me pretty entertained!

schien
allstar
1 year, 7 months ago

I usually wear very natural makeup that takes about two minutes to put on, so I love the happy feeling when I know that I'm putting on more and going for more drama because I'm about to do something exciting!

mary_m_withrow
1 year, 7 months ago

Im not quite as bold as these girls, but turning up some music while I get ready always starts the day off a little better

yestfl
elite
1 year, 7 months ago

I always put on some happy music such as Owl City, Matchbox 20, Sugar Ray, etc!

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 7 months ago

I have a good time with my beauty routine by changing up my hairstyle. My barber is great at knowing what works for me.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 7 months ago

Blast music and dance a little while applying my makeup and then head out!

ccboobooy
insider
1 year, 7 months ago

I always try to keep my skin happy and healthy. I use really good products, I like to pamper my skin, and I try to let my skin rest.

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 7 months ago

I have a good time with my beauty routine by getting to try new products and seeing how they compare to what I normally use. It's exciting when I find a new product that I absolutely love and makes my beauty routine enjoyable.

evet
allstar
1 year, 7 months ago

If it is late, then good time, means relaxing and soothing music, my moisturizers, perhaps some magazines, a nice glass of liquid, and looking at my newest acquired beauty item.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend