Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Reviews - Helpful

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 7 months ago
Reviews - Helpful

I tried clicking the helpful button on other people's reviews and it wasn't clicking through. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Reviews - Helpful

Thanks for letting us know, Yu! I'll look into this for you. What browser were you using?

MissXu
elite
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: Reviews - Helpful
MaryTB posted:

Thanks for letting us know, Yu! I'll look into this for you. What browser were you using?

Safari Verison 5.1.7

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Reviews - Helpful
MissXu posted:

Safari Verison 5.1.7

Thank you!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Reviews - Helpful
MaryTB posted:

Thank you!

Hey Yu! When you're logged in and you click "helpful" it does mark the review as helpful to you, but it doesn't redirect you to an additional page. We've confirmed that this working properly. Hope that helps -- let me know if you have more questions or run into more problems. Thanks!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reviews - Helpful
MaryTB posted:

Hey Yu! When you're logged in and you click "helpful" it does mark the review as helpful to you, but it doesn't redirect you to an additional page. We've confirmed that this working properly. Hope that helps -- let me know if you have more questions or run into more problems. Thanks!

Alright, I'll try again soon! Thanks :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend