Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Healthy » Edible Argan Oil

Discussion

bubbles23
1 year, 7 months ago
Edible Argan Oil

Argan oil, that mysterious oil that comes from the desert of Morocco, that makes our hair shiny, skin lush, and nails strong has been the craze for the past few years. Well good news ladies, you can go a step further with taking the edible version of argan oil. The edible version is different in the sense that the nuts from the argan tree are first roasted to give it a delicous warm and nutty flavour similar to hazelnut. It is cold pressed to sustain its wonderful nutrition values, and food grade to ensure it is safe to digest.

Argan is a complex oil, and its organic because it requires no cultivation! It is packed full of essential fatty acids at 80%, it has omegas 3, 6, &9, at very high amounts 37-48%, sterols, ferulic acid good for mothers to be, vitamin e, and antioxidants.

Taking it as a source of these healing compents on a daily basis has been shown to lower cholesterol and high blood pressure, boost the immune system, protect against cancer cells, and promote cell renewal and beauty from within.

It can be found in culinary cooking form and softgel form

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Edible Argan Oil

wow i had no idea!

monique07
insider
1 year, 7 months ago

I love argan oil !!, I use pro naturals moroccan argan oil which is pretty good, protects my hair and leaves it soft, shiny and healthy. :)

Alana_Danes
insider
1 year, 1 month ago
Re: Re: Edible Argan Oil
ladyboarder9669 posted:

wow i had no idea!

Will need to look more into this. Thank you

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 1 week ago

Ermmm... Drinking oil?

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 3 months ago

how interesting i did not know that

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend