Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win A Shinto Clinical Prize Pack from Kimora Lee Simmons!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 8 months ago
Enter to Win A Shinto Clinical Prize Pack from Kimora Lee Simmons!

Rather than try product after product to no avail, simplify your skincare regimen and look fresh and natural in a flash with Kimora Lee Simmons' new high performance skincare collection, Shinto Clinical.

As a businesswoman and mother of three, Kimora Lee Simmons keeps her beauty routine simple. Always on the go, Kimora has paired together her two favorite products to create the ultimate skincare duo that leaves her skin with a dewy, porcelain finish in no time, while boasting a healthy glow.

Step 1: Cleanse:
Shinto Clinical Wash Away The Years is an anti-aging cleanser designed to address enlarged pores, wrinkles, and signs of aging with peptides. This cleanser leaves a layer of polymer on the skin even after washing the face that continues to cleanse throughout the day. Invigorate your skin with a cool, tingly bath of peptides and anti-oxidants formulated to reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Massage cleanser over dampened face and neck in a circular motion twice daily to reveal radiant, youthful skin.

Step 2: Tone:
Shinto Clinical Watch Your Tone is not your average toner! This ingredient packed toner contains a revolutionary blend of peptides and proteins – some of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients combined in into one product – that will give your skin a boost of energy. Not only will this toner fight wrinkles, but it will also give your skin an immediate pop as it delivers a beautiful mist of anti-aging ingredients such as Pearl Powder, Green Tea, Peppermint and Cucumber. Spray toner prior to applying your moisturizer, and use at any time of the day for a great quick-fix that will leave your skin feeling refreshed!

Two winners will each receive a two-product prize pack containing Shinto Clinical Wash Away the Tears, an anti-aging cleanser, and Shinto Clinical Watch Your Tone, an anti-aging toner.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share how you keep your beauty routine simple in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, August 27, 2012. We'll select two winners and notify them by email later that day. This contest is open to US residents only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

37 Replies

23Amber
insider
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Enter to Win A Shinto Clinical Prize Pack from Kimora Lee Simmons!

By using tinted moisturizer on those days when I need to get out of the house quickly. It's also fun trying ones as they come out cause colors vary and so does my skintone from season to season.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 7 months ago

I keep it simple by using only what I need that day, which is usually base, a little concealer, and mascara.

nicole_parker
1 year, 7 months ago

In the morning I use the Simple brand facial cleanser with my buff puff to exfoliate dead skin. Then I use an astringent and then the Simple brand face moisturizer. At night I wash face and moisturize before bed. I also use the Origins black face mask once a week!

econklin01
1 year, 7 months ago

I dont have the best routine, but I cleanse my face every morning and at night with dove cocoa/shea butter soap followed by clearisal acne pads. I dont have terrible acne skin, but it helps keep them at bay when my hormones get imbalanced. I have been looking for years for the best skin regiman for my skin and so far its just plain Dove soap.

econklin01
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: Enter to Win A Shinto Clinical Prize Pack from Kimora Lee Simmons!
emma_garcia posted:

I exfoliate, put a serum on, then i use an spf moisturizer, eye cream,then makeup...then before bed I use an astrigent to take all the makeup off, n cleanse, then I put an anti aging night cream, Once a month I try to do a dermabrasion..seems like a lot to do, but I have my routine down, so its quick.

Im looking to try a micro dermabrasion but fear that it may scrape my skin and I will be stuck with scabs or severe skin peeling. I see its a part of your routine and you seem to like it so I may try it.

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 8 months ago

My simple beauty routine is to first cleanse and exfoliate, then tone, use anti-age serum and moisturize. P.S. Kimora Lee has beautiful skin so I'm excited about her skincare line!

angela_barnes
insider
1 year, 8 months ago

I use a cleanser morning and night with tinted moisturizer in mornings along with bronzer keeps me looking fresh and night cream at night.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend