Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win A Shinto Clinical Prize Pack from Kimora Lee Simmons!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 7 months ago
Enter to Win A Shinto Clinical Prize Pack from Kimora Lee Simmons!

Rather than try product after product to no avail, simplify your skincare regimen and look fresh and natural in a flash with Kimora Lee Simmons' new high performance skincare collection, Shinto Clinical.

As a businesswoman and mother of three, Kimora Lee Simmons keeps her beauty routine simple. Always on the go, Kimora has paired together her two favorite products to create the ultimate skincare duo that leaves her skin with a dewy, porcelain finish in no time, while boasting a healthy glow.

Step 1: Cleanse:
Shinto Clinical Wash Away The Years is an anti-aging cleanser designed to address enlarged pores, wrinkles, and signs of aging with peptides. This cleanser leaves a layer of polymer on the skin even after washing the face that continues to cleanse throughout the day. Invigorate your skin with a cool, tingly bath of peptides and anti-oxidants formulated to reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Massage cleanser over dampened face and neck in a circular motion twice daily to reveal radiant, youthful skin.

Step 2: Tone:
Shinto Clinical Watch Your Tone is not your average toner! This ingredient packed toner contains a revolutionary blend of peptides and proteins – some of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients combined in into one product – that will give your skin a boost of energy. Not only will this toner fight wrinkles, but it will also give your skin an immediate pop as it delivers a beautiful mist of anti-aging ingredients such as Pearl Powder, Green Tea, Peppermint and Cucumber. Spray toner prior to applying your moisturizer, and use at any time of the day for a great quick-fix that will leave your skin feeling refreshed!

Two winners will each receive a two-product prize pack containing Shinto Clinical Wash Away the Tears, an anti-aging cleanser, and Shinto Clinical Watch Your Tone, an anti-aging toner.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share how you keep your beauty routine simple in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, August 27, 2012. We'll select two winners and notify them by email later that day. This contest is open to US residents only.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

37 Replies

suzanne_deleon
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Enter to Win A Shinto Clinical Prize Pack from Kimora Lee Simmons!

I turned 51 this month. I have spent, probably thousand on products with little results. I have bought separate products to: first cleanse and exfoliate, then toner, then anti aging moisturizer, eye cream for fine lines and dark circles, special spf moisturizers, night cream, you name it, I've got it! Please beautiful Kimora, HELP ME simplify my routine! I am about ready to give up, because it just takes to long! I have a 12 yr old with Autism, and he keeps me running and tired! I am really starting to look old! SAVE ME, KIMORA!

meenakshi_nichani
1 year, 7 months ago

I keep mine simple by going for a facial every month and letting the experts do what they do best! at home I make sure I always take my makeup off before going to bed and use serums for maximum efficiency! I also always wear sunscreen.

NotJustGingerly
allstar
1 year, 7 months ago

I keep my skincare simple. A mild cleanser and then moisturizer, and I exfoliate only a few times a week. I find the simpler I keep it, the less problems I have.

lisamcf
insider
1 year, 7 months ago

After cleansing I use a facial serum and moisturize. i exfoliate weekly.

miriama59
insider
1 year, 7 months ago

Cleanse, exfoliate, tone, and use a mask once a week.

swest72766
1 year, 7 months ago

wash,exfoliate and moisturize

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 7 months ago

i try to quicken my beauty routine by putting my hair up in buns the night before so i awake to curls!

mink88
insider
1 year, 7 months ago

I look for products that do more than one thing. My morning routine has me using an anti-signs of aging moisturizer with SPF (at least 25) which I've added a bit of foundation to.

aitch77
1 year, 7 months ago

Since the large boom in BB Creams my skin care as-well-as my makeup routine has gotten 100 times easier. With the benefits of the BB cream it's like a 2-in-1 when I'm rushing to get ready and put my work face on. Without fail I always use clensing wipes after washing off my makeup and a night cream ;) Simple.

OliviaAndFiona
1 year, 7 months ago

My simple beauty routine? Never over-wash your face, drink tons of wat, and don't be afraid of oils!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend