Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » HELP. i need expert advice on foundation!

Discussion

makeupxpert
1 year, 8 months ago
HELP. i need expert advice on foundation!

Okay, later today i am going to go out for a new back to school foundation. I've narrowed the search down to two. "clinique continuous coverage" and "estee lauder double wear max. coverage"
i need a full coverage, and these two seem to be what i am looking for. Have any of you tried them personally? if you've tried both,which one is better? do you like it? please help.

-stressed

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: HELP. i need expert advice on foundation!

I haven't tried both but what I would recommend is going to the counter and have the experts do half your face and compare the two and see which one you like better! Best of luck!

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 7 months ago

I've tried the EL one. It has great coverage but it's not good for my dry skin. If you have normal to oily skin it should be good. For me it settled into lines I didn't even know I had. The Clinique one I haven't tried.

taliarivas
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

I have tried the EL and felt like its too thick on the face, but I guess that's full coverage !

JennaRoberts
1 year, 6 months ago

estee lauder double wear max I just saw my cousin using it. Pretty nice.. ^^

JennaRoberts
1 year, 6 months ago

estee lauder double wear max I just saw my cousin using it. Pretty nice.. ^^

kimihavens
allstar
1 year, 3 months ago

I have the Estee Lauder foundation. It is most definitely full coverage. I use it on days when my skin is acting up. You can also try a good medium coverage foundation and get really good concealer. Makeup Forever do great concealer palettes.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend