Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Can We PLEASE Get An Update to the Almay Products?!!!!!!!!!

Discussion

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 8 months ago
Can We PLEASE Get An Update to the Almay Products?!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Almay has come out with so many new products (i.e. Smart Shade Perfect & Correct Primer, Wakeup Makeup eye liner & highlighter, Wakeup Makeup liquid foundation, Wakeup Makeup blush, etc) and I have posted requesting updates/add's several times in the past few months and this site has STILL NOT MADE ANY UPDATES!!!  The worst is this site is running Almay ad's for products that aren't even listed to be reviewed.  I mean, come on, really?!!  In all honesty, I am tired of seeing the response of "we're in the process of updating this site.....".

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Can We PLEASE Get An Update to the Almay Products?!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took so long, we really are quite understaffed here in the offices. I've updated all the new products from the Almay manufacturer's website (Smart Shade, Wakeup, etc). Hope it's helpful. If it's not on the list, it is probably discontinued. But if you find one that i missed, please let me know. Thanks

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Can We PLEASE Get An Update to the Almay Products?!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took so long, we really are quite understaffed here in the offices. I've updated all the new products from the Almay manufacturer's website (Smart Shade, Wakeup, etc). Hope it's helpful. If it's not on the list, it is probably discontinued. But if you find one that i missed, please let me know. Thanks

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Re: Can We PLEASE Get An Update to the Almay Products?!!!!!!!!!
ChristineTB posted:

Xstinlee, Thank you but their new primer still isn't listed and its only been out a couple of months so I highly doubt its been discontinued. Thank you!

ChristineTB
insider
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Can We PLEASE Get An Update to the Almay Products?!!!!!!!!!
jenn8779 posted:

Xstinlee, Thank you but their new primer still isn't listed and its only been out a couple of months so I highly doubt its been discontinued. Thank you!

Are you talking about this one? Because this is the only one I see that's new. If not could you give me a link or the full name of the product? That'd be super helpful. Thanks http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6517392/almay-smart-shade-perfect-correct-primer

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend