Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Acne Kits vs. Or Skin care routine

Discussion

y.isle
1 year, 8 months ago
Acne Kits vs. Or Skin care routine

what is better to use an acne kit like murad, proactiv exc. or a daily skin care routine composed of different products like cleansers toners mosturizers and acne fighting products? Just wondering

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

volta
elite
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Acne Kits vs. Or Skin care routine

Acne Kits are great to try products that you wouldn't have normally tried and see what works well for you, or what doesn't. Then you can adjust which products you need to change to customize a skin care routine that works well for YOU. I do prefer developing a customized skin care routine because that will target what you want to treat, but also it will work best for your skin type. It does takes a LOT of time and research to find products that work well for you, but when you do find that holy grail product that changes your life (and your skin) for the better, all that frustration of searching will be worth it and you may not want to use anything else for a long time! A general guideline for skin care is that you want to do four steps. 1. Cleanse 2. Treat 3. Protect (with sunscreen in the morning) 4. Hydrate (p.s. I hate proactiv)

y.isle
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Re: Acne Kits vs. Or Skin care routine
volta posted:

Acne Kits are great to try products that you wouldn't have normally tried and see what works well for you, or what doesn't. Then you can adjust which products you need to change to customize a skin care routine that works well for YOU. I do prefer developing a customized skin care routine because that will target what you want to treat, but also it will work best for your skin type. It does takes a LOT of time and research to find products that work well for you, but when you do find that holy grail product that changes your life (and your skin) for the better, all that frustration of searching will be worth it and you may not want to use anything else for a long time! A general guideline for skin care is that you want to do four steps. 1. Cleanse 2. Treat 3. Protect (with sunscreen in the morning) 4. Hydrate (p.s. I hate proactiv)

Is it better to use a cleanser that has already acne ingredients, a toner, and than a mosturizer or a cleanser and than use a scrub for acne and than a toner and than a mosturizer. Is it better to have a mosturizer with sunscreen? Sorry for all the questions. I just really want to make sure i find the righ skin care routine

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend