Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!

We’re giving away bottles of Simply Belle to 5 lucky winners!

Available exclusively at FragranceNet.com and boasting top notes of orange oil, peach and violet leaves; middle notes of jasmine, lily of the valley, water lily and heliotrope; and bottom notes of musk, vanilla, benzion siam, Simply Belle exudes a casual scent that is delightfully feminine chic.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you feel feminine and chic in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, July 23. We’ll select five winners and notify them by email later that day. US only. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

28 Replies

yestfl
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!

What makes me feel feminine and chic? Wearing dresses, in pretty pastel colors makes me feel super feminine and chick, and don't forget the wedges!

LeSucre
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

ANYTHING WITH FLOWERS!!! flower-print maxi dresses, flower hats, flower bags... they're all so adorable :))

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I feel feminine and chic when I get all dolled up and my husband takes me out. His attention makes me feel great.

kathib
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

When I wear my favorite dress (which is my husband's favorite too!!), spritz on some perfume & put on those heels that are super uncomfortable but go SO well with my dress!!

jeni27
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

what makes me feel feminine and chic is the totalbeauty.com website as it has so many useful tips so that knowledge can be used to improve myself for ultimate femininity as already am naturally feminine.

KatWoman64
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

I LOVE wearing fragrance, and always spray a little in my hair. Every time I swing my hair I get a lovely whiff of fragrance, as does anyone else around me! It makes me feel feminine, chic, and sexy!

evet
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

Every day poses new ideas of what makes me feel either feminine or chic. It may be a special earring, an outfit that has a floral design or cut that fits well. It can be feeling more natural that day with the beach air and little makeup. On another level, it may be just seeing an old friend and sharing in those moments that females do. I like fragrance that is personalized, meaning thought about before being bought as to if it is me. And, on that note, if someone notices it with a positive response.

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Re: Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!
yestfl posted:

What makes me feel feminine and chic? Wearing dresses, in pretty pastel colors makes me feel super feminine and chick, and don't forget the wedges!

Fragrance makes me feel feminine. I prefer light,floral, or citrus scents.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend