Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!

We’re giving away bottles of Simply Belle to 5 lucky winners!

Available exclusively at FragranceNet.com and boasting top notes of orange oil, peach and violet leaves; middle notes of jasmine, lily of the valley, water lily and heliotrope; and bottom notes of musk, vanilla, benzion siam, Simply Belle exudes a casual scent that is delightfully feminine chic.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you feel feminine and chic in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, July 23. We’ll select five winners and notify them by email later that day. US only. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

28 Replies

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!

I feel most feminine when I have my makeup applied just right, my skin is feeling it's softest and my hair is nice and silky. In other words, when I'm having a good looking day as opposed to some days when I just don't look right no matter what. Thanks for the giveaway:)

LilyBiscuit7
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

Wearing a dress and heels :) A great fragrance is a must too.

leimomi
1 year, 9 months ago

I feel feminine when people compliment me & ask me what scent I am wearing & tell me that I smell really good!

rosie_areola
1 year, 9 months ago

The thing that always makes me feel feminine and chic are sky high heels (of course) but before stepping into my favorite heels, I LOVE to take a relaxing bubble bath, surrounded by burning scented mini candles and all of my favorite pampering, bath and body treats. I can be anywhere in the world when I'm enjoying my bubble bath and when I step out of it I feel super feminine, relaxed and confident & with a spritz of my fragrance of the day, I'm ready for anything ;)

loozeybug
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

I fell femanine and chic, when someone compliments me on my outfit, and asks where I purchased something I'm wearing.

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

The closest I feel to feminine is when I run out of my deodorant and have to use my wife's.

susan_foster_obryant
1 year, 9 months ago

A nice, long bubble bath!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I feel really feminine when I apply either Viva La Juicy Body Creme layered with the perfume or Peace Love and Juicy Couture layered with the perfume; apply self tanner; wear a fluttery pink dress with Sole Society Pink Shoes (which I purchased with the help of Total Beauty's sample kit bonus; put my hair up in a twist, and I'm ready to go out feeling very feminine.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Re: Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!
kathib posted:

When I wear my favorite dress (which is my husband's favorite too!!), spritz on some perfume & put on those heels that are super uncomfortable but go SO well with my dress!!

You entered 3 times.

libby_stady
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

Really for me, it's just simple, everyday things. After a great workout or working hard all day, feeling fresh after a long bath or shower. Making my skin feel soft and feminine with my favorite scented lotion. I love scents that are relaxing and subtle, puts my mind at ease, and takes the edge of the day away. A subtle, but pretty pedi and mani (that I do myself), and when my hair looks and feels good (on a good hair day, that is!) These are simple things, but sometimes feel like indulgences to me!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend