Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!

We’re giving away bottles of Simply Belle to 5 lucky winners!

Available exclusively at FragranceNet.com and boasting top notes of orange oil, peach and violet leaves; middle notes of jasmine, lily of the valley, water lily and heliotrope; and bottom notes of musk, vanilla, benzion siam, Simply Belle exudes a casual scent that is delightfully feminine chic.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share what makes you feel feminine and chic in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, July 23. We’ll select five winners and notify them by email later that day. US only. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

28 Replies

kathib
insider
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to WIN a bottle of Simply Belle!

When I wear my favorite dress (which is my husband's favorite too!!), spritz on some perfume & put on those heels that are super uncomfortable but go SO well with my dress!!

alictasia
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I feel feminine when I see, smell or touch flowers.

kathib
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

When I wear my favorite dress (which is my husband's favorite too!!), spritz on some perfume & put on those heels that are super uncomfortable but go SO well with my dress!!

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

I feel feminine when I wear my hair down and use a spritz of fragrance and a bit of lip gloss.

mecmec
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

i feel feminine when my husband can't stop telling me how hot i am when we go out!

Jennifer10708
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

Feminine and chic? Well what's more feminine than heels, a skirt a nd fitted blouse with something special underneath? I think of Marilyn Monroe when I think feminine and chic.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

My super sweet personality makes me extra feminine and chic! :)

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

A new cute outfit or a new accessory makes me feel feminine and chic! Thanks for the fun contest! xo

shahsa1
1 year, 9 months ago

dressing boho and waring Tarte make up and a great sdent makes me feel summer beautiful

carol_roberts
1 year, 9 months ago

what makes me feel is when i use perfume all over me and i smell nice gives u a little more lady like quailty which is great when ur trying to get a man to look ur way

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend