Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Favorite Nail Polish

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Favorite Nail Polish

What's your favorite nail color and brand? 

Some of my favorites colors include: light green, pink, purple, blue. Glittery colors are also a favorite of mine! 

Favorite brands include: sally hansen, o.p.i, and essie.

Your turn, hit reply so I can know what your favorite color and brands are! 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

volta
elite
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Favorite Nail Polish

Face Stockholm, Essie and the shimmery shades of Sephora by OPI (the line that OPI does for Sephora). Generally, I think OPI is overrated, but the shimmery ones LAST so I only like those ones. Face Stockholm is a great line (shame it's so hard to find the full line, and J.Crew stores only hold about 3-4 limited edition shades). I just LOVE the color options from Face Stockholm (way better selection than even China Glaze). And I like Essie because I like how opaque the color is (for the deeper shades) even with just a thin layer. My favorite shade is Aruba Blue in Essie. I can't even BEGIN to choose which is my favorite from Face Stockholm, and my favorite in Sephora by OPI is Cab Fare. I like bright colors.

michellefuentes
insider
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Favorite Nail Polish

Chanel's nail color in orange fizz! So perfect and girly, it's the cutest.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend