Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » SPF Skin Protection

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
SPF Skin Protection

This summer, wearing SPF is one of the most important things I ought to be doing, but why like millions of other people, do I not have sunscreen to apply? 

Even those of us with sunscreen in our cabinets, don't bother to take them out and wear on a daily basis unless we were heading out to the beach or somewhere else for a really long time. 

Does that make any sense though? Even if we step outside for a second, I would imagine it is important to wear sunscreen. Recently, I heard a student died from skin cancer, and that's really unfortunate. The student had six months to live after discovering the cancer, and exactly six months or so later, he passed away. 

Let's take a moment to remember that sunscreen is very important and try to wear it before we step out. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

Helmi
allstar
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: SPF Skin Protection

I have read much more about skin cancer recently, and it has become a concern for me. I always try to find light moisturizers with SPF now. Gladly, lots of companies have started making those kinds of products.

Ada87
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: SPF Skin Protection

if you just stay at home the SPF is about 15-20, Play in the wild, seaside, or swimming. the human skin completely naked in the sun, sunscreen SPF value of 30 or more.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend