Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Social » Twitter

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Twitter

I actually did not know that totalbeauty had a twitter account, and recently just followed it! 

My username is: MonkieXD for those interested in following me. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

Cheryl5752
allstar
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Twitter

Miss XU, you always provide great comments and have good ideas. You are awesome for this website!

volta
elite
1 year, 8 months ago

https://twitter.com/ChristaSauce << I don't post a whole lot of beauty stuff on my twitter (roughly half, with the other half being nonsense like twitter was meant to be. **Warning, I am quite colorful with the language so don't follow if you're easily offended. XD

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

I recently followed TotalBeauty as well. Follow me @ReflxnsOfGrace. I'm a beauty consultant and tweet beauty-related info. Looking forward to connecting! ;-)

MissXu
elite
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: Twitter
Cheryl5752 posted:

Miss XU, you always provide great comments and have good ideas. You are awesome for this website!

Aw, thank you Cheryl! It really means a lot to me for you to have said that! Greatly appreciate it! :D

jessicaviolett
allstar
10 months, 3 weeks ago

nice

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend