Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Social » Pinterest

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Pinterest

So I really didn't know how to use pinterest and just never really used the site. My boyfriend thought I would like pinterest cause he said it looked similar to tumblr, but I just didn't quite get how it was different and even though I have an account and re-pinned a few things, I didn't get the point of it. 

Is pinterest still invite-only? Do you have a pinterest account? I believe totalbeauty has one. How do you use pinterest? Any tips for a newbie who just started using the site? (Or in the case of me, go back and re-use the sit). 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Pinterest

Hi Yu! Check out our Pinterest at www.Pinterest.com/TotalBeauty. Thanks!

moesummer
1 year, 3 months ago

It is so easy, you create a board (or even without one) you can upload your own pin (images) also you can repin others post.

jennifer_whedon
11 months, 2 weeks ago

I am a complete pinterest addict, its my second favorite thing aside from Beauty sites. I primarily use pinterest to pin up hair and makeup styles I love and would like to try, and then other than that it's all about DIY and Craft Ideas that I can do with my children. It keeps me well organized and saves space so that I am not printing off all kinds of things and filing it away. I really don't care for the fact that it is invite only, but hey, I am sure there is some sort of reason for it.

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago

I'm not exactly sure how it all works. I haven't repinned much, but I have liked a few posts and have created my own boards. I am a cosmetologist and beauty consultant so I mostly share photos from my portfolio and am working on creating step-by-step/DIY/how-to photo collages to share. Feel free to check me out: www.pinterest.com/ReflxnsOfGrace

jessicaviolett
allstar
10 months, 2 weeks ago

nice

egelizabethgreen
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Re: Pinterest
MaryTB posted:

Yes. I am now following it! :) :)

Kelsy4
1 day, 15 hours ago

I am not sure if it is invite still or not. I know that when I first got my account it was invite only.

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Re: Pinterest
MaryTB posted:

I recently joined Pinterest and haven't completely figured out how to get around using it. But, I did find TotalBeauty & am now a follower. ;-)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend