Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Healthy » Exercise Daily? Weekly?

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Exercise Daily? Weekly?

Recently I just purchased a bike, but without a helmet, I "illegally" rode it around the day I bought my bike (which was this Tuesday that just passed), now however, it's nearing the end of the week, and I still haven't rode it. 

I did, however, purchase a bike helmet from Walmart for about $25 (or about half the price of the used bike that I purchased). So I do plan on using the bike a lot more often. (I hope this actually happens, otherwise the bike would just be a waste!)

What are ways you keep in shape? How often do you visit the gym to exercise? Do you enjoy playing sports? 

I know being active can really lift one's mood and make one happier, so besides being healthier, try exercising to feel better inside and out!  

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Exercise Daily? Weekly?

I find that I need a variety of different kinds of physical activity to keep myself from getting bored. I run, do yoga, lift weights, do cardio machines, and sometimes swim. I like wakeboarding and snowboarding too. I usually *plan* on going to the gym every day, and it's inevitable I'll miss at least one workout a week.

brenna_snow
1 year, 5 months ago

You should excersize every other day. You do not want to overwork yourself,, and undrrworking definitley won't help. Hope this helps!

schien
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

Working out every day is definitely a bad idea; you want your body to recover. I usually do 4-5 days a week.

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 2 weeks ago

No gym from me and I do not like playing sports. Lately I have been thinking to start making some elementary exercises at home but I did not stick to the plan.

bellalyn
3 months ago

I try to find time on a daily basis for exercise, but I have to admit that it doesn't always go according to plan. I have to exercise at least once every two or three days, however, or I begin to feel it effect my mood and my energy levels. I know I agree that it makes me feel better emotionally, and I have significantly more energy when I exercise regularly compared to when I can only exercise once or twice in a given week. I also enjoy mixing my exercises up. I purchased a bike last year that I ride at least twice a week during the warmer months, and I love it.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend