Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Manicures and/or Pedicures

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Manicures and/or Pedicures

Just a general questions to you ladies, how long do manicures and/or pedicures usually last you? 

For me: I feel like they last a day or two in new perfect condition. But then the chipping usually begins small and grows larger and larger. 

However, I usually don't remove the nail polish unless I decide to put on a new color and/or give myself a new manicure, and usually that isn't until I get bored of my old color so that's about 2 weeks or longer. 

Pedicures on the other hand usually last me a lot longer. Somehow, pedicures rarely chip, and my toe nails just take a lot longer to grow, so in the end, pedicures can actually last for months when I'm too lazy to remove it. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

pomomakeup
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Manicures and/or Pedicures

A good manicure should last at least 2 weeks. That is if all the correct products were used such as a bonder, quality polish and a top coat. A pedicure should last longer because you are not using your feet the same way you use your hands. If your manicures are only lasting 2 days I would suggest using those new gel nail polish formula's they have out now. They don't need the special lighting like they use to and they last a really long time. Even if you use your nails as tools (bad habit lol).

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend