Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Social » Social Music App

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Social Music App

I suppose this isn't quite beauty related, but it is social media related. 

I know there are a lot of music apps out there, a few apps I have include: Pandora, Spotify, and Songza. My favorite by far is Pandora, although if I had a preimum Spotify, I would consider that a favorite instead. (The 24 free trail was nice must I say, and I did have the option to continue it for 30 days, but I choose not too, because I didn't see the need in a service that I wasn't willing to pay a monthly fee for.) 

I know a lot of these music apps run advertisements and rarely have I gone across a beauty-related ad, why do you guys think this is the case? Are beauty and music just totally unrelated? 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

ReflxnsOfGrace
insider
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Social Music App

I enjoy using Pandora as well. I don't feel beauty and music to be completely unrelated. When you consider some of the top musicians in the music industry directly influence the beauty industry's trends, that is a relation right there. But you are right, I barely see any beauty related ads on the music apps.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend