Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Oily Skin! What are best priced products THAT WORK?!

Discussion

lindseypirtle
1 year, 9 months ago
Oily Skin! What are best priced products THAT WORK?!

I have oily skin, and when I get out of the shower and do my makeup, its fine. Until about 3 hours later, when its shiney, and oily all over again. I know there are face washes that people say work, but ever wash I have ever used besides Aprocot Scrub make me brake out, and always has. Is there a decently priced primer or fountation that could help?

I have also tried an oil free loose powder that is said to keep face matte all day, but that didn't work for me either.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Lindsey

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

mecmec
insider
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Oily Skin! What are best priced products THAT WORK?!

i have extremely oily skin as well and the brand that i found, mattify! cosmetics really works! i have only used the ultra powder, before and after makeup and i love it! it really controls the oil all day! i would really recommend this to anyone with oily skin!

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Oily Skin! What are best priced products THAT WORK?!

I have really really oily skin too. I couldn't find any products that would stay on my face for a LONG TIME! But recently I think I've found some that really work for me. I've been using First Aid Beauty cream cleanser mixed with a little baking soda morning and night to exfoliate. It's also quite drying and I don't necessarily recommend it for everyone, especially if you have sensitive skin, but it's helped me a lot in terms of clearing up my acne and keeping my face from being so oily. Also, MAC ProLongwear foundation is really great for oily skin. Looks good all day long.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend