Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Waterproof Mascara

Discussion

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Waterproof Mascara

Do you ladies use waterproof mascara? I like to use it during the summer, but they can be so hard to remove at the end of the day. Which one is your favorite?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

11 Replies

Llisa2
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Waterproof Mascara

Hi, I discovered and LOVE Blinc! It stays on until you take it off with warm rubbing and gentle rubbing.

volta
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

Most waterproof makeup removers are made with the double layer (like the oil and the colored liquid), those are the best at removing mascara. They also condition your lashes to make them stronger, especially since waterproof mascara can kind of dry your lashes out. The most important thing when removing is to saturate the cotton ball and place it on your eye for about five to ten seconds before you wipe it off; this way it will break down all of the makeup and it will come off quicker. You don't want to just immediately wipe it off because that will likely rip out more of your lashes.

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

I use a waterproof mascara most of the year because it just stays put better. Right now I'm using Cover Girl Lash Blast waterproof in Very Black (orange tube). It's working great! Not a fan of the Blinc mascara but glad it works for some!

AThingofBeauty
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

I bought one, the Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express one, and it's a fantastic waterproof mascara, but like you said, it's just so hard to remove and it makes some of my lashes fall out which is a big, big no-no xoxo

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 8 months ago

My new favorite for the past week is Make Up For Ever Aqua Smokey lash. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

michellefuentes
insider
1 year, 8 months ago

MUFE aqua smokey lash or covergirl lashblast waterproof. Even though they are so difficult to remove!

melissa_nicole
allstar
9 months, 3 weeks ago

Every once in awhile I use a lash ink instead of waterproof mascara. It's pretty much an extremely waterproof mascara that stays on for three days. It's good for the summer when you're swimming a lot or at the beach

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 2 weeks ago

I do not like waterproof products, the mascaras are hardly removed, they need a lot of rubbing which ends with some lash breakage. I just get regular mascaras, Maybelline ones are pretty good deal, good quality at affordable price.

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 8 months ago

My new favorite for the past week is Make Up For Ever Aqua Smokey lash. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

MrsFrosty226
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

I occasionally use colossal lash water proof, but I use it super rarely. Waterproof mascara tends to be goopy and never comes off. I prefer to use a mascara primer (estee lauder and lancome are really good) for long lasting makeup.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend