Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Dry Hair Help

Discussion

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Dry Hair Help

I'm at my wits end.  My hair is so dry. (I live in the desert.)  What is the BEST deep conditioner under $30?

HELP!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Dry Hair Help

I have really dry hair and i found Joico K-pak products really helped my hair amazingly well. I bought the cutucle sealer and left it on for 20 mins in the shower, then after conditioning, used the hydrator and left on for 2 hours and tried to do this once a week for a few months, and my hair has never been healthier, shinier, and so moisturized! If you have the time, its totally worth it!

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 8 months ago

Your hair in the photo looks pretty. If you don't mind my asking do you bleach? If so,you may want to go to a salon.Have them condition and recommend a product. I like Aussie miracle deep conditioner.I always say get a trim every couple of months. Since I've been my hair is actually growing longer. Hope I've helped at least a bit.

brenna_snow
1 year, 5 months ago
Re: Re: Dry Hair Help
ladyboarder9669 posted:

I have really dry hair and i found Joico K-pak products really helped my hair amazingly well. I bought the cutucle sealer and left it on for 20 mins in the shower, then after conditioning, used the hydrator and left on for 2 hours and tried to do this once a week for a few months, and my hair has never been healthier, shinier, and so moisturized! If you have the time, its totally worth it!

Thanks so much for this. It helped me a lot!

mandy_goodman
insider
1 year, 4 months ago

I use TIGI Dumb Blonde by Bed Head, its a deep condition I used for my hair that was fried by using too much bleach. I also sometimes will put the Dove repair deep conditioning on my hair after I wash out the Bed head product. I also use herbal essence leave in deep condition in a red bottle, it smells great and helps me brush my hair with little breakage.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend