Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Mineral Foundation

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Mineral Foundation

Who uses mineral powder? Do you think it works? I'm giving up liquid foundation for summer, but I've never used mineral powder before and would love to hear what you ladies think!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Mineral Foundation

I use MAC Mineralize Foundation Loose Powder over my my liquid foundation. I like it a lot and it works well with my oily skin. I'm medium and warm toned, but have a friend who uses the same product in a much lighter shade and she's cool toned, and has dry skin, and she loves it too. It's impressive how well it works for both of us!

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

Mineral powders are very hit or miss. The hardest part is finding one that is a good shade match. I highly recommend bare minerals. I think they are by far the best on the market. Also, if you have oily skin be sure to use a primer, but minerals are also a good choice because they help keep oil under control.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 7 months ago

I use bare escentials and love it! i swear it helps clear up acne when i use it too!

darkangel81
allstar
1 year, 5 months ago

The only mineral foundation that I've tried and will probably not try another brand is from Mary Kay. You get double the amount that Bare Minerals offers and it's cheaper. What I really like about this foundation is that it mattifies my skin but looks flawless, not shiny (since I have oily skin). The coverage is buildable and can be used to set liquid foundation. And it can double up as a concealer too!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend