Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask a Beauty Blogger » What inspired you to start a blog?

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
What inspired you to start a blog?

I'd love to hear how you all got started in the world of beauty blogging!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: What inspired you to start a blog?

I do a lot of research and want to share what I have learned. I have a passion for beauty because I am getting older and want to maintain a healthy look and life.

advicesisterA
BLOGGER
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: What inspired you to start a blog?

I had two web sites that I'd started long ago to promote my (print) books, but as social media became more prominent, i realized that blogging software allowed me to more easily plug into social media sites like Twitter and Facebook. By then, advicesisters.net was already a daily "go to" for advice, beauty and fashion, but I finally switched to a blogging (wordpress) platform so that everyone could connect to me without just having to go to a web site and type in the address. That said, my writing hasn't changed all that much, except with a blog you end up doing a lor more of it, more often. Whether blog, web site, or print publication, my goal is to provide high quality, original editorial content every day. Professionalism and integrity count, whether you're just stating your point of view a a hobbyist blogger, or you've made a full time career of it, as I have with advicesisters.net

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend