Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to WIN a Twisted Sista Prize Pack!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to WIN a Twisted Sista Prize Pack!

We're giving away ten prize packs from Twisted Sista! Ten lucky winners will receive 5 great products including Hot Curls Perfector, Straightening Thermal Perfector, Leave-In Conditioner, Curl Activator and Different Strokes Hair Serum.

Now that summer is finally here, staying pretty and protected is the number one priority for a stress-free, fabulous summer. However, it's not only important to remember to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, but also your hair! Lychee is a fruit holistic ingredient that is able to reduce color fading of dyed hair as well as protect against the toxic effects of oxygen radical stress. As an active ingredient in Twisted Sista's Leave-in Conditioner, Lychee keeps color shiny and vibrant and preserves hair structure and growth. The super lightweight detangler instantly eliminates frizz while conditioning hair at the same time. The formula infused with Argan Oil and Green Tea Extract calms and controls troublesome ends, creating shinier, stronger, static-free hair.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share how you sun-proof your beauty routine during the summer in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, July 16, 2012. We'll select ten winners and notify them by email later that day. US only. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

agster
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Re: Enter to WIN a Twisted Sista Prize Pack!
BengalsGal posted:

Beginning in May, I begin using a moisturizer with built-in tanners. This way, I get a nice golden color on my skin without risking skin cancer or other bad effects from baking in the sun!

I sun proof by always applying a dayvream with SPF and at times I spray my hair with sun protectors

jacqueline_cooley
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to WIN a Twisted Sista Prize Pack!

SPF is in everything I use! And I keep some extra in my purse, just in case :)

brigette_streeper
1 year, 9 months ago

All the products I use have SPF in them. That way I'm protected. I also reapply sunscreen if I am out in the sun for awhile.

jeanne_fairbanks_conner
1 year, 9 months ago

Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen...

edmund.bitmicro
1 year, 9 months ago

I use SPF 50 for 98% UVA and UVB sun protection

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend