Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to WIN a Twisted Sista Prize Pack!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to WIN a Twisted Sista Prize Pack!

We're giving away ten prize packs from Twisted Sista! Ten lucky winners will receive 5 great products including Hot Curls Perfector, Straightening Thermal Perfector, Leave-In Conditioner, Curl Activator and Different Strokes Hair Serum.

Now that summer is finally here, staying pretty and protected is the number one priority for a stress-free, fabulous summer. However, it's not only important to remember to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, but also your hair! Lychee is a fruit holistic ingredient that is able to reduce color fading of dyed hair as well as protect against the toxic effects of oxygen radical stress. As an active ingredient in Twisted Sista's Leave-in Conditioner, Lychee keeps color shiny and vibrant and preserves hair structure and growth. The super lightweight detangler instantly eliminates frizz while conditioning hair at the same time. The formula infused with Argan Oil and Green Tea Extract calms and controls troublesome ends, creating shinier, stronger, static-free hair.

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, share how you sun-proof your beauty routine during the summer in the comments below. Enter by 12pm PST on Monday, July 16, 2012. We'll select ten winners and notify them by email later that day. US only. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

LeSucre
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to WIN a Twisted Sista Prize Pack!

i always use sunscreen with SPF 60, hats, and sunglasses! staying in the shade when the sun is at its highest in the sky is also a good way to sun proof your beauty :) hope all total beauty fans are enjoying their summer!

ariannasma216
1 year, 9 months ago

I make sure that a face cream with spf is part of my daily routine!

mvantil
1 year, 9 months ago

I sun proof my hair by bringing a small spray bottle with me to the beach, and keep my hair slighty damp the whole time keeps me cool as well

gloria4869
1 year, 9 months ago

i use anything with sunscreen to keep it from drying out. glori johnson gloria4869@yahoo.com

fonduekiss
1 year, 9 months ago

I use lib balm and hair products with SPF every day

b_valerie_france
1 year, 9 months ago

I wear a big floppy hat to keep the sun off of me

fairy73
1 year, 9 months ago

I use products with a high SPF in them and I also use a coconut salve hair dressing for my hair which also protects it and makes it smooth and silky after shampooing , Don't use a lot a dime or quarter size will do and just comb through with fingers

lesley_fuchs
1 year, 9 months ago

I always wear sunscreen all year long.

whurlygurl
1 year, 9 months ago

I always wear SPF on any part of my skin that is exposed. I also use a great leave in conditioner for my hair to keep it healthy/not dried out.

Natalie55
1 year, 9 months ago

I ususally put Sun In in my hair to prepare it for the sun.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend