Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » profile help, I'm new!

Discussion

kaylapatrice83
1 year, 9 months ago
profile help, I'm new!

just started this today, can't get a picture to stay for my profile.  i click on save preferences........

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: profile help, I'm new!

Are you having trouble uploading the picture? Here's what I did: Click My Account > Choose file (upload a profile picture from your computer) > Scroll down and click the "Save Preferences" on the bottom > You should have "+10 points" for updating your profile picture (this disappears quickly, but your points should increase by 10 points if you didn't see this > Picture doesn't change immediately... give it a few hours or even a day or two. Did this work for you?

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Re: profile help, I'm new!
MissXu posted:

Are you having trouble uploading the picture? Here's what I did: Click My Account > Choose file (upload a profile picture from your computer) > Scroll down and click the "Save Preferences" on the bottom > You should have "+10 points" for updating your profile picture (this disappears quickly, but your points should increase by 10 points if you didn't see this > Picture doesn't change immediately... give it a few hours or even a day or two. Did this work for you?

Thanks for lending a hand, Yu! Kayla please let me know if you're still having trouble and we'll try to get this straightened out.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend