Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » BB Creams

Discussion

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
BB Creams

What is your favorite BB Cream? I have tried two, one of which I loved (but is really expensive) and one of which I really hated. Have you jumped on board the BB Cream band wagon?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

cherilynn8
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: BB Creams
BrookeSS posted:

I've used 2: Too Faced BB Cream and Maybelline's new BB Cream. Both are great, even the less expensive one. The Too Faced works so well, blends so nicely and the Maybelline has more color options.

How do you like the Maybelline one? Which is better.. the Too Faced one or Maybelline?

allierw
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: BB Creams

I love the Loreal Youth Code BB cream. Even though I'm only 18, I can tell a difference in my skin texture and tone after using this for a few weeks.

beautyalchemist
BLOGGER
1 year, 9 months ago

Love BB creams. MAC, Smashbox and Dr. Jart are my favs and the new NARS Tinted Moisturizer which acts more like a BB. I've got reviews of almost all on my site if you're interested. Just do a search. They are all pricey ones, but they work super well. My mom is even more into them than I am.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 8 months ago

I'm dying to try 3LAB. Ive been using their SPF, lip balm. and eye cream and they are amazing! I'm sure their BB Cream is every bit as great!

BrookeSS
insider
1 year, 7 months ago

I've used 2: Too Faced BB Cream and Maybelline's new BB Cream. Both are great, even the less expensive one. The Too Faced works so well, blends so nicely and the Maybelline has more color options.

michellefuentes
insider
1 year, 7 months ago

love the Too Faced one. Makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. I have combination skin, and it doesn't even make me look greasy.

cherilynn8
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: Re: BB Creams
ladyboarder9669 posted:

I'm dying to try 3LAB. Ive been using their SPF, lip balm. and eye cream and they are amazing! I'm sure their BB Cream is every bit as great!

I would love to try the 3LAB BB Cream as well. I have the 3LAB cleanser and absolutely love LOVE it!! I have the maybelline one but not sure about it quite yet. I hear the ones from Korea are the best. Its just too hard to get your hands on them. Plus they are super expensive and if they are not then I wonder if they are fake.

molly_comeaux
1 year, 6 months ago

I really love the Maybelline one, it exfoliates your face, smooths your skin, and evens out your skin tone. I recommend getting that one to start out.

molly_comeaux
1 year, 6 months ago

I really love the Maybelline one, it exfoliates your face, smooths your skin, and evens out your skin tone. I recommend getting that one to start out.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend