Home » Community » Message Boards » » Feeling Beautiful

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Feeling Beautiful

I'm not sure if it's the beautiful weather, but today I was just feeling extremely beautiful and pretty inside and out! 

This morning, I put on very light makeup: moisturizer, mascara, eyeshadow, light bronzer and a bit of blush. Just enough makeup to naturally enhance my beautiful features. 

More than just the makeup on the outside, I think inside, I was just feeling positively and was in a great mood! I think if someone needed a favor from me, today would be the ideal day to ask. I would say YES YES YES to just about anything. 

Any one else ever felt the same way I felt, are you feeling good today? :) 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Feeling Beautiful

I feel beautiful on the days when my skin and hair look extra nice. It all depends on what point of the month it is, etc.. I do know what you mean though. It's why I wear makeup! Only to make myself happy. Turning 40 isn't making me feel too beautiful though! :)

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Re: Feeling Beautiful
volta posted:

Summertime in Arizona tends to make me feel the opposite of beautiful. It makes me feel sluggish, cranky, and nauseated--not to mention the fear of my makeup melting off ranks quite high on the list.

Try summer in New Jersey with the insane humidity. Yuck

eyechic
1 year, 8 months ago

well, i think you had the most relaxed and comfy sleep ever on that night. Girls always have a mood swing. When they feel bad in the morning, everything seems to ruined the day. But if they had such a nice and beautiful day, positive vibes are always on the way. Just enjoy your day and keep on smiling! :)

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 8 months ago

Love those days! I feel them more often in the summer, i think because i feel sexier when i'm not all bundled up to stay warm! lol

volta
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

Summertime in Arizona tends to make me feel the opposite of beautiful. It makes me feel sluggish, cranky, and nauseated--not to mention the fear of my makeup melting off ranks quite high on the list.

rachel_entzmingerlloyd
1 year, 8 months ago

Other than the heat,I was feeling pretty good. I love my new Elf Golden Bronzer,it made me feel younger looking both inside and out. Like you,the light make up,just enough makeup to naturally enhance our beautiful features can be the key to feeling pretty.

Janann
1 year, 8 months ago

When I know I could got through a situation and knew only I need to pat myself on the back. Look in the mirror to smile and not cry. I am not beautiful, wealthy, or popular. There are days that are really good and I pray that another individual will knock my self-esteem down because they do not care what they might say or do. Not always are my prayers answered. I love that the cosmetic industry has provided some exceptional products on the shelf for someone like me "affordable" and "wonderful" - Thank you!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend