Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Dramas

Discussion

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Dramas

I've always been a big fan of korean dramas and lately I've been watching three new series. 

What dramas do you guys watch, if any, and any recommendations? 

The one I'm currently watching is called "A Thousand Kisses" on Hulu. I'll provide a link if you guys are interested in watching it too! 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Dramas

I barely just got into Grey's Anatomy and have been catching up on all the seasons lately! Love it! i will have to check out " A thousand kisses" !

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 8 months ago

The new Dallas is great! It's on TNT ans you should check it out!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Re: Dramas
LittleBunny posted:

The new Dallas is great! It's on TNT ans you should check it out!

New Dallas? Hmm, check that out when I get a chance.

jenn8779
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago

I have REALLY gotten into the new BBCA show called Copper. Its set in NYC, right after the civil war. Although its set back over 100 years, its actually really applicable to today. Also, its really cool to see the fashions and hairstyles, etc that women wore in that time frame.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Re: Dramas
ladyboarder9669 posted:

I barely just got into Grey's Anatomy and have been catching up on all the seasons lately! Love it! i will have to check out " A thousand kisses" !

I think i saw a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I'm not even sure if I finished watching A Thousand Kisses, I feel like I did... haha this was so long ago!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend