Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win an Everlasting Sunshine Prize Pack from Suave!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to Win an Everlasting Sunshine Prize Pack from Suave!

We're giving away SEVEN prize packs containing two great Suave products.

For the first time ever, Suave debuts one fragrance - Everlasting Sunshine - across a variety of products, so you can layer your favorite scent throughout your beauty routine. The Everlasting Sunshine Collection is infused with passion flower and vanilla extract and has an uplifting, quality fragrance that smells as good as Bath and Body Works.* Suave products offer great quality beauty solutions for the entire family to help you look good, smell good and feel good every day.

Visit Suave on Facebook to learn more about the complete Suave Everlasting Sunshine collection.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share how you plan on having fun in the sun this summer in the comments below.

*Bath & Body Works is a registered trademark of Bath & Body Works Brand Management, Inc. Compared to Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shampoo and Conditioner, Pearberry Shower Gel and Body Lotion. Bath & Body Works does not carry a comparative deodorant.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

27 Replies

kelly_zauner
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win an Everlasting Sunshine Prize Pack from Suave!

I plan on hanging out in the yard playing with my kids, and playing with the sprinklers when it gets hot.

Saraiah
1 year, 9 months ago

I'm slathering on the sunscreen (of course!) and riding my bike through all the bike trails in PA! Having a blast!

jamie_leigh_martin
1 year, 9 months ago

Hmm, the beach sounds nice!

techgurl
1 year, 9 months ago

my summer mostly be keeping my boys busy but cooled at the same time.

jaded56
1 year, 9 months ago

Lounging out by our pool & watching the Birds which I love to do! My 3 Yorkies have a ball chasing them!

yestfl
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

this summer I am going to catch up on some reading! That's how I'm going to have fun!

steadyeddie925
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

I'll be spending more time on my bike this summer.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend