Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win an Everlasting Sunshine Prize Pack from Suave!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to Win an Everlasting Sunshine Prize Pack from Suave!

We're giving away SEVEN prize packs containing two great Suave products.

For the first time ever, Suave debuts one fragrance - Everlasting Sunshine - across a variety of products, so you can layer your favorite scent throughout your beauty routine. The Everlasting Sunshine Collection is infused with passion flower and vanilla extract and has an uplifting, quality fragrance that smells as good as Bath and Body Works.* Suave products offer great quality beauty solutions for the entire family to help you look good, smell good and feel good every day.

Visit Suave on Facebook to learn more about the complete Suave Everlasting Sunshine collection.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share how you plan on having fun in the sun this summer in the comments below.

*Bath & Body Works is a registered trademark of Bath & Body Works Brand Management, Inc. Compared to Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shampoo and Conditioner, Pearberry Shower Gel and Body Lotion. Bath & Body Works does not carry a comparative deodorant.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

27 Replies

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win an Everlasting Sunshine Prize Pack from Suave!

I plan on wearing lots of sunscreen and volunteering to help the wolves at the Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary in New Mexico by helping feeding them, giving tours and lectures.

laura_case
1 year, 9 months ago

Bike riding in Venice, OC Fair, Horse races at Del Mar and a beach day in Malibu!

mecmec
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

this summer i plan to always be at pool parties! i've already been to two, and i plan to go to many more!

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I'm going on a family vacation in a few weeks where we play lots of golf and do a lot of swimming! love it!

trish42
1 year, 9 months ago

I plan on spending the summer with my youngest daughter and her dad doing everything thing we can squeeze in this summer. From waterpark to walking trails looking for arrow heads. We are going to stay busy.

loozeybug
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

My fun in the sun, summer plans, are to stay in the air conditioning, because it's been 100* everyday for about 3 weeks, and counting. I love to go to the mountains, since it's usually cooler, and I love being in nature no matter what season it is.

jeni27
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

this summer i will probably ride bike-so fun

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

It is SOOO hot in Virginia. I prefer to vacation in the fall when the weather is a bit more pleasant.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I plan on going to the lake as much as possible and playing in the water this summer!

alictasia
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

I am taking short trips to see friends and family this summer.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend