Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win an Everlasting Sunshine Prize Pack from Suave!

Discussion

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago
Enter to Win an Everlasting Sunshine Prize Pack from Suave!

We're giving away SEVEN prize packs containing two great Suave products.

For the first time ever, Suave debuts one fragrance - Everlasting Sunshine - across a variety of products, so you can layer your favorite scent throughout your beauty routine. The Everlasting Sunshine Collection is infused with passion flower and vanilla extract and has an uplifting, quality fragrance that smells as good as Bath and Body Works.* Suave products offer great quality beauty solutions for the entire family to help you look good, smell good and feel good every day.

Visit Suave on Facebook to learn more about the complete Suave Everlasting Sunshine collection.

To enter, just fill out this form. Then, share how you plan on having fun in the sun this summer in the comments below.

*Bath & Body Works is a registered trademark of Bath & Body Works Brand Management, Inc. Compared to Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shampoo and Conditioner, Pearberry Shower Gel and Body Lotion. Bath & Body Works does not carry a comparative deodorant.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

27 Replies

TBjunkie
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win an Everlasting Sunshine Prize Pack from Suave!

Laying out on my hammock with my cat.

evet
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

I hope to be going for a one day trip to a beach area with my friend who is coming in from the sunny other coast. Hopefully, I will get in some art gallery viewing and a bit of food shopping since we will have use of a car. If I am lucky, will hope to find a garden center/nursery so when life is not so fun, I can at least eat healthy.

Junebug505
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

Taking my dog on nature hikes, taking pictures of places me and my daughter visit over the summer. Enjoy each and every day and venture out each day, making the best of each day.

angela_barnes
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

I plan on having a lot of family cookouts and going hiking.

MissXu
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

This summer, although I'd like to hit the beach, I'll probably have to do low key fun things like have a picnic in the park and stroll down the river side.

mintonmom
1 year, 9 months ago

I use Suave and love this! It has always bugged me that my products have so many different scents. I hope they come out with more scents! A prize pack to try this out would be great!

tiffany_gallehugh
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

I plan on purchasing more cute summer outfits and spending my weekends travelling to great places in Texas. And protecting my skin with sunscreen,moisturizer and plenty of facials and water.

MsJPink1
insider
1 year, 9 months ago

I plan on swimming, going to the zoo, and other family-friendly activities that involve being outdoors. I love spending time with my family.

jaded56
1 year, 9 months ago

Lounging out by our pool & watching the Birds which I love to do! My 3 Yorkies have a ball chasing them!

LeSucre
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago

i love bringing a blanket, a funny girly book, and a basket of yummy snacks down to the park in the summer. i can spend hours there!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend