Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask a Beauty Blogger » Lengthening and Thickening Mascara

Discussion

CaroleVonAllten
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Lengthening and Thickening Mascara

I bought "Too Faced They're Better than False Lashes" ($34), and I could not believe the product (one mascara and container with a wand of fibers) did absolutely NOTHING!!  For the money wasted, I returned it to Sephora. 

My favorite product I discovered after doing some research is Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara in black.  The is the real thing.  It lengthens and thickens your lashes, and are like false lashes without the trouble of false lash application.  It is $20 at ULTA and Sephora, and is worth the price.

I highly recommend this incredible mascara.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Re: Lengthening and Thickening Mascara
MaryTB posted:

Thanks for the great tip, Carole!

I have a hard time with mascaras. They work for a short time then stop working. Right now I'm using Cover Girl lash blast (orange tube). My requirements are that my mascara be waterproof and very dark. So big fatty is worth it? May give it a try.

eyechic
1 year, 8 months ago
Re: Lengthening and Thickening Mascara

sounds good. I wanna try it. I have short eyelashes and still looking for best mascara that will work for me. thanks for the tip. :)

PDick
insider
1 year, 7 months ago

Thanks for the great tip. I have seen the Too Faced Mascara, thought about it, but decided it was too expensive. Glad I made the right decision.

lilinah
insider
1 year, 5 months ago

Too bad UD Big Fatty only comes in black. I don't like black mascara. I prefer dark brown. Anyone have any recommendations for a dark brown or "brown black" mascara that lengthens and thickens?

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks for the great tip, Carole!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend