Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Giveaways

Discussion

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 9 months ago
Giveaways

I wish that the giveaway section was limited to Total Beauty contests.I know that with all of the bloggers they like to promote the site. They also give extra points to anyone who does so. Maybe there could be a category for in house contests and others?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

alictasia
elite
1 year, 9 months ago
Re: Giveaways

I'm with you, 100%! It would be GREAT if there was a separate category.

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 9 months ago

good idea!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Giveaways
toddfan posted:

Whoa! Chill out!!! Did you totally misread that? Hard work? What are you talking about?

Hi ToddFan -- I think this is just a misunderstanding. We run giveaways each month for members who have reached elite and all star status. Those giveaways are closed to elite and all star members only, which is what I think MissXu was referring to. Re: your original post, I like your idea. However, I don't think the Total Beauty contests happen often enough to warrant a separate board. Maybe we could create a way to highlight them so they stand out more, though. Is that something you'd like? Thanks for the feedback!

MissXu
elite
1 year, 7 months ago

That would be nice wouldn't it? But I suppose those monthly gifts to elite and allstar members are just for those of us that worked hard to earn these points! :)

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Re: Giveaways
MissXu posted:

That would be nice wouldn't it? But I suppose those monthly gifts to elite and allstar members are just for those of us that worked hard to earn these points! :)

Whoa! Chill out!!! Did you totally misread that? Hard work? What are you talking about?

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Giveaways
MaryTB posted:

Hi ToddFan -- I think this is just a misunderstanding. We run giveaways each month for members who have reached elite and all star status. Those giveaways are closed to elite and all star members only, which is what I think MissXu was referring to. Re: your original post, I like your idea. However, I don't think the Total Beauty contests happen often enough to warrant a separate board. Maybe we could create a way to highlight them so they stand out more, though. Is that something you'd like? Thanks for the feedback!

Total misunderstanding! The trouble with not speaking in person. I was talking about people using this area (taking it up) with outside blog contests that have nothing to do with Total Beauty.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend